Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just some things to think about

I don't want to write to much here, I want to leave the following up for interpretation for all points of view. I am placing some photos on this Blog to further allow people to see who I am and why I am starting this Blog and where I would like to go with it, I guess almost like a mission statement. I have picked some graphic photos  and they are geared to make you understand the cost of war so please you have  been warned.

I am an American Soldier, fighting for the freedom of our country and its people. I will stand, fight and die for the flag of our nations and the ideas that it stands for, for the freedom to say, do and be whom ever we choose to do. To have the right to protest and object with out fear of reprisal. I am an American Soldier and a defender of freedom and its way of life, I serve the people of the United State of America and its ideas (good or bad). I act as a vassal to spread the good will and bliss of freedom around the world as a Representative of our nation and its people.

I have chosen the following photos because I think that people have forgotten the real cost of war, they have forgotten that its not only our sons and daughters that die in combat but it is theirs as well. From where I sit I believe I can safely say that no one is with out sin or with out mistakes that in some  way could (at least in other country's) be considered punishable by death.







To the left this photo is of Iraq civilian personnel that where killed by a suicide bomber on his way to a US installation. He detonated early because a US convoy had stopped him at a random check point, he killed these civilians in the process of killing 3 US Soldiers.
To the left this is a photo that was taken to display the US personnel that will never come home.











To the right these are Iranian Soldiers that where killed in the war with Iraq















Above a true American Hero!

These are just some of the vast images that can be posted. These are the cost of war some great and others not so grand. For Paul R Smith he had to die to earn our Nations greatest award for Valor, Heroism, and Courage. Some people die in war just for walking down the wrong street at the wrong time. Some hunt for a kill, some are paid for what they do and others do it just because they truly believe in what they are fighting for. We as Americans can not fathom why someone would want to this, why someone would want to kill so that they could maintain a iron fist of power on someone. There are places in the world that no one should ever have to see or deal with, this was one of them.

I know this post is kinda random but in a few months or years (as long as it takes to get all this going) this will all make sense... its all part of my plan to open people eyes to what a world this can really be.

Ride with pride when its Red, White and Blue! US Army Combat Vets

1 comment: